Tractor-ATV Gang Trailing Reel Mower
Tractor-ATV-UTV pulled 3-gang trailing reel mower. Have a golf course manicured lawn without investing in expensive mowing machinery. Pulls easily behind 10 HP+ tow vehicles or one-horse pony carts. The 5-gang pulls behind 12+ HP vehicles. Recommended speeds are between 2.5 to 4 miles per hour.
Our Amish reel gang mowers utilize heat-treated, hardened bed-knife, and reels. Height adjustable from about .5” to 3” making them perfect for Southern short-grass Bermuda lawns.
Shipping is not included in the price.
Read more below >
Trailing gang reel mowers are equipped with double pin-style hitches and outrigger bars for a 58” cutting path
If you need to be able to lift the mowers for transport across gravel and pavements or other non-mow areas, then you will need the upgrade to F-358 or F-5-92 models that provide an additional overhead wheeled frame and winch lift system. CLICK HERE for more information.
Reel mowers are not for every mowing solution. They do not do well in weeds with thick stems, fields with dirt mounds, or timbered areas where thick leaves and sticks are present. They also will bog down in deep grass over 3 inches.
The reel mowers are made in China under strict guidelines set by the Amish company which personally inspects, sharpens, and tunes each one before it ships to a customer.
Mascot reel mowers feature:
- Riveted spiral design 6 blades tempered heat-treated blades and bed-knife stays sharper longer.
- Ultra-fine thread bed-knife adjustment (factory adjusted to a paper-thin cut)
- Self-lubricating wheel bearings
- Heavy-duty nylon rollers with a glass-lined inner surface for longer wear patterns
- Metal wheels with 1-3/4” thick solid rubber tires (Like they used in the 1950s and 1960s on mowers)
- Durable baked powder-coated paint
- 3-year warranty. Excludes damage from dropping, abuse, and mowing in areas with damaging sand, rocks, glass, and debris.
Shipping costs are based on shipping UPS in three boxes. Additional surcharges for delivery to certain locations may need to be collected.