TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRODUCTS, CONTENT, AND SPECIFICATIONS.
- All features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, the risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. In addition, from time to time shipping costs may be inaccurate at the time of order placed, due to Shipping Carrier errors. If this is the case, we may contact you to request additional shipping fees in order to cover the correct cost of shipping.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION.
- We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. We will correct any pricing errors on the Web Site as and when discovered. The Web Site contains a large number of products and services and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products or services listed on the Web Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our shipping procedures so that, where the correct price is less than our stated price; we will charge the lower amount when shipping the products to you. If the correct price is higher than the price stated on the Web Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We shall not provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation or a Shipping Confirmation if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a pricing error.
PLACING AN ORDER; ACCEPTANCE
- Please follow the instructions on the Web Site to place your orders. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the products and services. After receiving an order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your order (“Order Confirmation”). While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email Order Confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming the shipment of your order (the “Shipping Confirmation”). A contract with us will be formed only when you receive the Shipping Confirmation. The contract will relate only to those products and services whose shipment we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products or services which may have been part of your order in the same or a separate Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time before we have accepted it and we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order where there has been an obvious error in the price or where the products or services are no longer in our inventory. We also reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Branded Online and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS.
- Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names, and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos displayed on this Web Site without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
- The Web Site contains copyrighted material, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, audio and video clips, graphics, illustrations, images, logos, and music and sound. This Web Site is protected by copyright as a collective work, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. Branded Online and third-party content providers also own (or have the right to use) copyrights in the content original to them.
- From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, or any content, materials, or other information located or accessible from such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such websites. If you decide to access any other website linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTESTS
- From time to time, we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests, sweepstakes, and games on the Web Site. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Web Site offering the promotion.
SUBMISSIONS; SITE CONDUCT.
- From time to time, you may have the opportunity to post, transmit or otherwise make available information, opinions, ideas, images, or other content on the Web Site.
- By posting, transmitting, or sending us any material or content, you agree to grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable, assignable, non-exclusive right and license throughout the world to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, digitally perform, publicly perform and display the material or content and/or incorporate the material or content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without either (i) compensation to you or (ii) your prior approval. By submitting or sending content or material to the Web Site you also represent and warrant that (i) the content and material is original to you, (ii) no other party has any rights to the content or material, (iii) the content and material is not subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise and that we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the content or material and (iv) any so-called "moral rights" associated with the content or material have been waived. You may not post or transmit or send to us any material or content that (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or which is otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, obscene, bigoted or hateful; (ii) contains viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components; (iii) is or could be construed to be spam mail or any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Web Site or its contents. In addition, you may not engage in any activity on the Web Site that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Web Site by means of "hacking, "cracking, "spoofing," or defacing any portion of the Web Site. We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any material submitted to or posted on the Web Site that we find to be in violation of these terms and conditions or that we otherwise find objectionable or inappropriate for any reason in our sole discretion. You shall be solely responsible and liable for any and all damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting, or submission of your content on the Web Site.
COPYRIGHT POLICY.Policy. If you believe that your rights under intellectual property laws are being violated by any content or materials posted on or transmitted through the Web Site, or any products advertised on the Web Site (“Web Site Content”), please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending content and/or advertisements. It is our policy to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). by disabling access to infringing materials, and terminating access of repeat infringers to the Web Site. Copyright Notice. Copyright owners or any agents thereof who believe that any Web Site Content infringes upon their copyrights may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing ( see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
ii. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
iii. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
iv. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
v. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
vi. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
vii. Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Cottage Craft Works, LLC
P.O. Box 771, Brookshire TX 77423Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Counter-Notification.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed via purchases made on the Web Site, and are not redeemable for cash. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay the balance with a credit card. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift certificates, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event, a gift certificate code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability shall be the replacement of such gift certificate. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
- You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason, or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org