Wagon Mounted Hit & Miss Ice Cream Freezers
Available in 1-1/2 HP Single Tub with rubber tires, finished oak, or poly wagon as priced. Upgrade using the drop-down boxes to see the incremental price increase for wooden spoke wheels.
These wagon-mounted freezers are exact reproductions down to the famous Hit-n-Miss John Deere engines used to power them.
There is always a crowd around one of these old-time Ice Cream Freezer Wagons. A great item to bring back the nostalgia of the old-fashioned summer gatherings and ice cream socials.
Shipping is not included in the price.
Popular at the old-time county fairs and 4th of July Celebrations, the amazing wonder on how the old John Deere Hit and Miss engine could even operate yet produce such a cold treat on a hot summer day.
Many a gentleman came to court the young lady to the grand event topped off with a bowl of ice cream made in one of these large wagon-mounted freezers.
Priced with rubber wheels, wagon constructed with oak or gray poly lumber. (Still Pictured In Green)
Wood spoke wheels are available as an upgrade.
These wagon-mounted freezers are exact reproductions down to the famous hit and miss John Deere engines used to power them.
- Amish handcrafted (the old-time quality, company does not try to compete with imports)
- Tall design for optimum freezing
- Extra-heavy seamless stainless-steel can
- Rustproof manganese-bronze housing
- Rustproof zinc gears (stainless-steel available upgrade on 20-qt)
- White Oak wooden tub (the same used to make whiskey and other barrels)
- Adjustable stainless-steel tub straps (three of them to keep the tub staves tight)
- Stainless-steel shaft & handle
- Stainless-steel dasher on the 8 & 20-qt models
- ¼-turn slide latch (positive locking)
- All stainless-steel fittings (nothing to rust)
- Should last a lifetime
- 5-year warranty on all stainless-steel parts