20 Inch 12 Volt DC Circulating Fan | RV | Off-Grid
Another popular seller!
Our 20” 12 Volt circulating Freedom fan features:
- Quiet & efficient….. this is our best seller!
- Variable speed 20” Blade
- Tilts to any angle
- Plugs into cigarette lighter and includes the adapter for direct battery terminal connection
- Maximum Current Draw: 4 amps
Read More Below >
A 12V house fan adds versatility to standard grid-powered fans. Tilts to any angle.
- In RVs and Campers, when camping in the wilderness
- As emergency cooling solutions during summer power outages after storms
- For off-grid homes and cottages
- At summer camps
- In remote work areas where power is not available
- In boats and water vessels
- For animal cooling in remote barns and transport trailers
12-volt fans can be adapted to run-off batteries and can run for extended periods of time when supplemented by solar panels or wind-generated charging systems.
These fans are built with a 12-volt sealed motor and used just like a standard fan in the Amish non-electric communities.
Be ready for the hot summer storm season and long-lasting power outages.
Fans are assembled in a USA Amish shop using mostly imported parts specified by the Amish for their daily off-grid use.
Estimate Shipping Calculator
Note : * Required Field(s) in the drop-down box options above must be selected to obtain a shipping estimate. Alaska-Hawaii customers contact us. International Customers other than Canada, please use a US Forwarding Agent like MYUS.COM
Write Your Own Review