12 Inch 12 Volt DC Circulating Fan | RV | Off-Grid
When one of those summer storms knocks out the power for an extended period you will be glad that you have one of these. Use in Automobiles, Boats, RVs, Campers, Remote Work Sites, and Other Off-Grid uses.
12” 12 Volt Circulating fan features:
- Two speeds
- 12 Volt current draw: Low=1.25 amps; High=2.9 amps
- Avg battery life: Low=50 hrs. High= 20 hours with Group 24 Deep Cycle Battery (not included)
- Includes Battery Clamps
Read more below >
A 12V house fan adds versatility to standard grid-powered fans. Tilts to any angle.
- In RVs and Campers, when camping in the wilderness
- As emergency cooling solutions during summer power outages after storms
- For off-grid homes and cottages
- At summer camps
- In remote work areas where power is not available
- In boats and water vessels
- For animal cooling in remote barns and transport trailers