12 Inch 12 Volt DC Circulating Fan | RV | Off-Grid
When one of those summer storms knocks out the power for an extended period you will be glad that you have one of these. Use in Automobiles, Boats, RVs, Campers, Remote Work Sites, and Other Off-Grid uses.
12” 12 Volt Circulating fan features:
- Two speeds
- 12 Volt current draw: Low=1.25 amps; High=2.9 amps
- Avg battery life: Low=50 hrs. High= 20 hours with Group 24 Deep Cycle Battery (not included)
- Includes Battery Clamps
Or order to use the newer lithium tool battery packs. (Batteries not included) Runs fan for 8 hours on low, or 3.5 hours on high.
Read more below >
A 12V house fan adds versatility to standard grid-powered fans. Tilts to any angle.
- In RVs and Campers, when camping in the wilderness
- As emergency cooling solutions during summer power outages after storms
- For off-grid homes and cottages
- At summer camps
- In remote work areas where power is not available
- In boats and water vessels
- For animal cooling in remote barns and transport trailers
12-volt fans can be adapted to run off batteries. They can run for extended periods of time when supplemented by solar panels or wind-generated charging systems.
These fans are built just like a standard household fan but with a 12 volt sealed motor and used just like a standard fan in the Amish non-electric communities.
Fans are assembled in a USA Amish shop using mostly imported parts specified by the Amish for their daily off-grid use.
The fan comes with battery post clamps.
Estimate Shipping Calculator
Note : * Required Field(s) in the drop-down box options above must be selected to obtain a shipping estimate. Alaska-Hawaii customers contact us. International Customers other than Canada, please use a US Forwarding Agent like MYUS.COM
Write Your Own Review