T-14 Martin House Tunnel
Priced as a Pack of Two Tunnels.
Easily convert an existing traditional purple martin house using a universal predator-resistant entry Troyer tunnel. Use for wooden, aluminum, or poly martin houses with a flat surface. Available in traditional round or Conley II style entry.
Universal UV resistant tunnel keeps purple martin eggs and newborns out of reach of predator claws, paws, and beaks. For wood, aluminum, plastic houses
Requires drilling or cutting a 3” hole and attaching with screws or rivets. Add Stainless screws using the drop-down boxes or use rivets not included for aluminum and plastic houses.
Read more below >
Sold as a 2 pack, order the number of packs needed for your martin house conversions. Example: 7 packs = 14 tunnels for T-14 houses.
Optional #6 x 1/2" stainless steel screws priced for two tunnels. Four screws per tunnel will ship with the number of tunnels that you order. Example: 14 tunnels = 56 screws.
- UV stabilized HDPE (high-density polyethylene) made for outdoor UV exposure.
- Treaded surface extends through the tunnel into the nest box
- Traction treads on top add another landing place
- 3” Deep Tunnel Keeps eggs and newborn martins out of reach from predator claws, paws, and beaks
- Entry options are available in traditional round holes or Conley II style entries.
- Mounting post for trap door sparrow traps
- Blowing rain drains out a bottom weep hole, helps to keep the nest compartment dry
- Wing Entrapment Guard
Requires a 3” hole in the existing door and a space for the 4-7/8” x 4-1/2” mounting plate. Remove Old Porches and Perch Rails that will interfere with the doors opening for cleaning and checking on your martin hatching.
Mount ¾”-1” above compartment floor or above nest trays.
A USA Amish-made product.