Free Recipe - Simple White Bread Recipe
Simple White Bread Recipe for Large Groups or Start Your Own Business.
This recipe may be sized down. The recipe also works great for pizza dough, cinnamon rolls, and other types of bread.
Please feel free to copy-paste the recipe below into a word document to use. Please do not place an order we will not be sending out any other information.
Yield: 112 – 2 oz rolls
All measurements are by weight not by volume
(in other words, do not use measuring cups!!!!)
(3 qt.) Water
6 oz Yeast, dry active
10 lbs. Flour, high-gluten
4 oz Salt
6 oz Sugar
8 oz Milk, dry powder
6 oz Shortening
1. Add yeast to water. Stir to dissolve, then set aside.
2. Place all other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. With a dough hook attachment, start mixing dry ingredients with shortening on the first setting.
4. Add the water and yeast mixture.
5. Set to the second setting for 4 minutes.
6. Continue mixing the dough on the first setting for another 3 minutes.
7. Remove dough from mixture and place on a clean and floured surface. Cover and let stand for 2 hours.
8. After the 2 hours, start scaling the rolls. Measure out 2 oz portions. Shape them. Then put them on a sheet pan sprayed with pan spray. Five across and 8 down.
9. Proof in proofer until the rolls have doubled in size.
10. Bake in a 350 f pre-heated conventional oven for 10 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and brush with melted butter or margarine.
Let stand for at least 10 minutes before placing them in baskets.