Wood Fired Maple Syrup Cooker
We offer a complete line of Wood Fired Maple Syrup Cookers-Evaporators made by the very popular Amish Sunrise Metal Shop in Indiana.
From a 2 X 3 flat pan hobby farm models to handle up to 35 taps up to 2 X 6 models to handle up to 250 taps.
We also offer larger commercial-grade units.
Compare to others on the market and discover how these Amish made evaporators stack up
- 20 Gauge 304 welded Stainless Steel is used in the pans, most will use 22-24 Gauge, which they do not advertise.
- 14 Gauge galvanized sheet metal is used on the sides, most use thinner metal.
- Brick-lined fireboxes, most will be shipped without firebrick to be added by the customer.
- Larger Fire Boxes mean less filling.
- Heavy-duty warp-free Steel fire grate, most will use lighter steel.
- Thicker metal on the firebox for longer life.
Click here to see all our hobby-size cookers/evaporators and maple syrup processing equipment.
We also offer large commercial-sized units as well as custom-built units, or just the pans to add to your own firebox. Just e-mail us with your specs and zip code so that we can obtain a quote.