White Horizontal Gourd Martin House
Horizontal Gourd Purple Martin House with screw cap cleanout. You might find cheaper gourds but, they will not likely be made as well with all the features that these heavy-duty professional martin gourds offer.
Our martin house gourds are designed by the Amish for the serious purple martin landlord maintaining a healthy martin colony. They are time-proven and made to last. Mount on wireline, hang from crossbars or hoop. Lightweight makes these easy to install and maintain.
We have the Standard Round 2" Hole option or the Conley II Option.
Read more below >
The above Price reflects (1) one gourd of either style.
- 14 1/2" depth, martins love the greater depth these gourds offer.
- Conley II Tunnel features Wing Entrapment Guard
- UV-protected Polyethylene gourd
- UV-Protected Quality Cap
- Raccoon and Owl Resistant
- Extra-wide Porches
- Two mini canopies for possible vent & condensation holes on the upper neck of the gourd
- Traction installed in the tunnel
Add a door shield using the drop-down boxes. The plastic door is molded to slide over the entry door and block off the entrance during the offseason.
Note: Shipping is based on UPS dimensional box size. The more gourds ordered the larger the box(s) that UPS charges us dimensional weight on. One gourd ship in a 21" x 11" x 11" box, and 36 gourds ships in four 21" x 21" x 29" boxes.