New Idea 10-8 Spreader Main Cylinder Parts
Main drive parts for ground-driven New Idea No. 10, No. 10A Manure Spreaders. Available parts include the lever latch, set collar, roller, drive arm, shields, bushings, sprocket, and springs.
Priced a la carte, using the drop-down boxes. Select the parts needed and the prices will incrementally add for each part(s) selected. To select more than one part in the same drop-down box, select one to add to the cart, and then select continue shopping to add more parts. To deselect click on the "Please Select" again.
Read more below >
It would be data prohibitive to list each individual part with shipping. Therefore, shipping & handling is based on an average purchase of a few parts. We do charge a minimum $14.50 flat base rate on all items regardless of the size. This is to cover the cost to process, pack, drop-ship, and actual shipping charges.
Additional shipping may be required for larger orders. We will let you know if additional shipping will be needed. If you checkout using PayPal we can send you an invoice if needed. Otherwise, we will also need to have credit card information as our system does not store it with the order.
Since parts ship directly from an Amish-owned business without computers, please expect some orders to take up to two weeks for the order to reach the Amish shop, have shipping verified, additional shipping collected, before it will ship.
Available New Idea No.10-10A Spreader Main Cylinder Parts based on original part numbers.
To select more than one part in the same drop-down box, select one to add to the cart, and then select continue shopping to add more parts.
- 7-Tooth Sprocket L484
- Main Cylinder Shaft Bearing L557
- Bronze Bushing 1-1-1/16 x 1-1/4 K1529
- L.H. Plate 1310SA
- Anti-Warp Shield 1161S
- Cylinder Head Right EZ, L483 (Not Pictured)
- Cylinder Head Left EZ, L573 (Not Pictured)
- R.H. Plate 1309SA
- 20-Tooth Distributor L482 1-1/16" Bore x 10" O.D.
- 15-Tooth Main Cylinder Sprocket L485
- Shaft 1-1/16” x 49-3/4 EZ, 1160-S (Not Pictured)
- Cylinder Bar Tooth EZ, 1527-S
- Cylinder Bar, with teeth, Stainless Steel EZ, 1548-SA (Not Pictured)
- Cylinder Bar, with teeth, Steel EZ, 1548-SA (Not Pictured)
- Cylinder Bar, with teeth, Stainless Steel EZ, 1549-SA (Not Pictured)
- Cylinder Bar, with teeth, Steel EZ, 1549-SA (Not Pictured)
- Cylinder Bar, with teeth, Stainless Steel EZ, 1550-SA (Not Pictured)
- Cylinder Bar, with teeth, Steel EZ, 1550-SA (Not Pictured)
Our Amish companies have been making replacement parts since 1950 for what many consider antique or junk farm machinery today. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, just about every farm used the same farm equipment providing ample outlets for replacement parts. As most farmers modernized through the 1900s the Amish still depended on the horse-drawn equipment as many still do today.
Since this equipment is no longer being manufactured and dealers are no longer stocking parts it becomes difficult to keep this old vintage farm machinery operational. Both Amish and vintage farm machinery implement enthusiast scour junkyards, farms, and tree lines in search of these long-abandoned implements for restoration.
Cottage Craft Works.com travels deep into the back roads to find Amish companies who are still making the replacement parts to maintain and restore this old-time horse-drawn farm machinery.
Click Here to see all the vintage New Idea spreader replacement parts available.