New Idea 10-8 Spreader Box Plates
Replacement spreader box plates for vintage New Idea #10 and #8 Manure Spreaders. The parts diagram is for the New Idea #10, but most parts were interchangeable unless noted specifically to one model.
It would be data prohibitive to list each individual part with shipping. Therefore, shipping & handling is based on an average purchase of a few parts. We do charge a minimum $14.50 flat base rate on all items regardless of the size. This is to cover the cost to process, pack, drop-ship, and actual shipping charges.
Additional shipping may be required for larger orders. We will let you know if additional shipping will be needed. If you checkout using PayPal we can send you an invoice if needed. Otherwise, we will also need to have credit card information as our system does not store it with the order.
Since parts ship directly from an Amish-owned business without computers, please expect some orders to take up to two weeks for the order to reach the Amish shop, have shipping verified, additional shipping collected, before it will ship.
Available New Idea 10 Box Parts based on original part numbers.
To select more than one part in the same drop-down box, select one to add to the cart, and then select continue shopping to add more parts.
- #10 Upper Cylinder shield R.H. 936SI
- #10 Upper Cylinder Shield L.H. 937SI
- #8 Upper Cylinder Shield 420S Right or Left
- Rear Axle Plate 1143S
- Rear Axle Bearing Strap 1172S
- #10 Rear Main Side Angle R.H. 1314S
- #10 Rear Main Side Angle L.H. 1315S
- #8 Rear Main Side Angle R.H. A534S (Not Pictured)
- #8 Rear Main Side Angle L.H. A534S (Not Pictured)
- #10 Side Brace Left EZ, 531-SA1 (Not Pictured)
- #10 Side Brace Right EZ, 1148-SA1 (Not Pictured)
- Front Main Side Angle Left EZ, 1081-S (Not Pictured)
- Front Main Side Angle Right EZ, 1080-S (Not Pictured)
- Flare Board Right EZ, W74A Available in Wood or Poly (Not Pictured)
- Flare Board Left EZ, W75A Available in Wood or Poly (Not Pictured)
- Arch EZ, 1474-S (Not Pictured)
- #10 Cross Angle 1087SA (Not Shown)
- #8 Cross Angle 596S (Not Shown)
- L.H. Chain Slide 1268S
- R.H. Chain Slide 1267S
- Seat Bracket 617S
- Seat Iron 1183SA
- Universal Replacement Seat 333-S
- Second from Front Cross Angle EZ, 01436-SRA (Not Pictured)
- Third from Front Cross Angle EZ, 01437-SRA (Not Pictured)
- Fourth from Front Cross Angle EZ, 01441-SRA
- Rear Cross Angle EZ, 01439-SRA (Not Pictured)
- Front Cross Angle EZ, 01440-SRA (Not Pictured)
Complete Spreader Box Kit in Poly EZ, W115-SRA-P Complete Poly Box Kit 18-P, Orange and Black tongue and groove lumber cut to length, with angles, and notches. Just the sides and floor are also available. No holes drilled, no hardware, and no bolts and nuts. Ships via truck freight. Email for prices.
Complete Spreader Box Kit in Wood EZ, W115-SRA-W Complete Wood Box Kit 18-W, Painted sides and treated shiplap lumber cut to length, with angles, and notches. Just the sides and floor are also available. No holes drilled, no hardware, and no bolts and nuts. Ships via truck freight. Email for prices.
Our Amish companies have been making replacement parts since 1950 for what many consider antique or junk farm machinery today. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, just about every farm used the same farm equipment providing ample outlets for replacement parts. As most farmers modernized through the 1900s the Amish still depended on the horse-drawn equipment as many still do today.
Since this equipment is no longer being manufactured and dealers are no longer stocking parts it becomes difficult to keep this old vintage farm machinery operational. Both Amish and vintage farm machinery implement enthusiast scour junkyards, farms, and tree lines in search of these long-abandoned implements for restoration.
Cottage Craft Works.com travels deep into the back roads to find Amish companies who are still making the replacement parts to maintain and restore this old-time horse-drawn farm machinery.
Click Here to see all the vintage New Idea replacement parts available.