Martin Predator Pole Guard
Purple Martin predator pole guard hinges around aluminum martin house pole to ward off climbing predators such as snakes and raccoons. Available for both 2” and 3” aluminum martin house poles.
Built-in snake sniffer holes allow the bird scent to flow down inside the predator guard so that the snakes are attracted inside but are blocked by the top of the guard.
Read more below >
Easy off guard works with both winch and rope pull systems allowing the removal of the predator guard to bring the martin houses down to eye level for nest checks.
The 3” pole model hangs on the safety bolt commonly used on T-14 and the winch mounted gourd rack systems.
The 2” pole model will come with a bolt-on bracket to bolt around the pole.
- Aluminum and stainless rust-free materials
- 9 ¾” Diameter 24” long tube
- Use with rope or wire cable winch systems
- The smooth outside surface makes it difficult for a predator to gain traction
- Snake sniffer holes attract snakes into the guard and stop them at the top